Uncompromised luxury, first-class amenities, stunning views welcome you at the Snowbird Lodge! Located in the heart of the village adjacent to the Summit Chair and ski runs! Exhilarating views east to the Monashee’s, west to the Okanagan Valley, and straight up to the stars! This luxury 5 story condominium-hotel is in a premium location in the upper Village. Welcoming lobby/service desk, adult lounge with Kitchenette, children’s lounge, theatre room, fitness room, secure underground parking. An established rental system makes this an excellent investment or your private vacation of full-time residence!
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Nearest Run/Lift: Summit Express Gondola, Main Street Run
- Walk to: Village Centre
- Type: Condominium/freehold
- Year Built: 2006
- Buildings: 1
- Stories: 5
- Units: 56
- Construction Features: Hardie board exterior. Torch-on roof. Full sprinkler system, security, elevators.
- SERVICES: BC Hydro for electrical, Natural Gas by Fortis BC, Telecommunications by Shaw Cable & TELUS, Silver Hawk Sewer is a private utility billed annually based on number of “pillows” and website, Municipal Water is billed quarterly, property taxes are paid to the Regional District of the North Okanagan.
- Parking: 2 Levels underground with 9’ over-height clearance.
- Ski storage: Yes, equipment lockers and wax room and with direct slope access
- Bike storage: Secure mountain bike storage with maintenance room
- Building Features: Central lobby and reception with fireside lounge, digital entry security, and video, hotel laundry, storage, family lounge with billiards and kitchenette, children’s play area, fitness center, 24 seat theatre
- Pets: Yes
- Sizes (approximate):
- 1 BR/1.5 BATH (800 sq. ft.)
- 1 BR, DEN/2 BATHS (890 sq. ft.)
- 2 BR/2 BATH with Lock-off Studio (1,170 – 1,200 sq. ft.)
- 2 BR, DEN/2 BATH (1060 sq.ft.)
- 3 BR/2 BATHS (1,500 sq. ft.)
- 3 BR/2.5 BATH (1,540 sq.ft.)
- Condo Features: Private decks, some designed for Hot tubs, floor to ceiling natural gas fireplaces, electric baseboard heat, full in-suite laundry (except in studios), heated tile floors, 9’ – 14’ ceilings, stainless appliances
- Select units with large decks, primarily slope-side units on the third floor have gas connections for barbeque. – Propane BBQ – Not allowed
- Strata Fee Inclusions: Management, Building Insurance, Natural Gas for All Units, Water, Sewer, Garbage, Snow Removal, Landscaping, Elevator Maintenance, Security/Risk Management. Commercial hotel operations are separately metered.
- Strata Management: Tribe Property Management
- Pet Friendly: Yes, leashed, and with common property courtesy and clean up
- A two-level underground parade is a common area, Owners/Guests are issued parking passes. There are approx. 80 spaces
- Rental Policy: Rental management agreement with Silver Star Central Reservations.
SSRA – SILVERSTAR RESORT ASSOCIATION
- All owners who rent the properties are obligated to pay the annual rental fees.
- See: https://www.silverstarresortassociation.ca/ and check the FAQ for fee structure.