Prime location in the Attridge ski zone! Exhilarating views in every direction! Alpine Meadows is a 49 lot bareland strata development that offers owners the opportunity to build the Silver Star Mountain Resort home of their dreams! Imagine skiing to and from your home and enjoying a pleasant stroll to the Village. Ski Pioneers first laid claim here in the 1950’s! Now it’s your turn!
- Type: Mountain Homes
- Year Established: 2006
- Bareland Strata Lots: 49
- Zoning: R4
- Types of Ownership: Bareland strata, freehold
- Building Scheme/Theme: Custom homes. Preserves the distinct Victorian theme with addition of natural materials. Zoning allows for development of a second rentable suite and nightly rentals.
- Hydro, Natural Gas, Telecommunications, Shaw Cable, TELUS, Silver Hawk Sewer, Municipal Water
- Neighborhood Features: Paved, heated walkways. Wildland/urban interface area. Ski slope location. Views of Monashee Mountains, Village, The Knoll, the Christmas Bowl and the Attridge Ski zones – including the Freestyle aerial jump!). No Overhead powerlines.
- Common Property: Access routes, parking, landscaped areas. No common facilities.
Lots & Homes
- Lot Features: Sloped lots. Views of the Slopes, Village, and Okanagan Valley
- Lot Sizes: .13 – .51 Acres (approximate)
- Home Sizes: Minimum footprint 700 sq.ft. All lots can host a minimum of 1,500 sq.ft. foot-print and-3 level homes.
Neighbourhood Bylaws & Strata
- Strata Fee Inclusions: Hydro for common area and street lights, grooming of skiway, vegetation control, snow removal and Sanding, strata liability insurance of common areas, administration
- Suites: Legal Suites
- Pets Friendly: Yes
- Parking: No parking on access routes
- Rental Policy: Home-sites are zoned for nightly rentals and for a rentable, legal suite with the Optional Rental Program.
- Rental Management Company: Silver Star Holidays Property Management
Silver Star Mountain Resort Fee: Annual resort fee applicable.