A cozy vacation retreat and excellent rental investment. Nestled in the trees on The Knoll, The Grandview is a Victorian themed. Each private balcony offers breathtaking views of the Monashee Mountains. Enjoy ski from your door convenience! Walk to the Village shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Ski to, ski from
- Nearest Run/Lift: Silver Queen Chair
- Nearby Places: Walk to the Village
- Type: Condominium, free-hold
- Year Built: 1995, Refurbished 2004
- Buildings: 1
- Stories: 3
- Condos: 33
- Construction Features: Wood-frame construction. Acrylic stucco exterior. Torch-on roof. Exterior covered walkways provide a private entrance to each unit. Front lobby. Elevator. Fire sprinkler suppression system and alarms.
- Utilities & Services: Electric heat (individual meters), (other services here?)
- Parking: Each unit owns 1 parking stall in the heated, secure, underground parking garage; select units own 2 spaces (2, 7, 13, 14, 18, 21, 28, 29, and 33). Additional uncovered parking available.
- Ski-lockers/storage: Each units owns a storage lockers in the underground parking facility and a ski locker under the hot tub. Shared wax room.
- Pets: Yes
- Outdoor Spaces: Two shared hot tubs with covered gazebo
- Sizes: 2 BR, 2 BATH (900 – 975 sq.ft)
- Unit Features: 9’ Ceilings. Natural gas fireplace. Private balconies. In-suite laundry. Lockable storage.
- Strata Fee Inclusions: Building insurance, Maintenance of Common Areas and Recreation Facilities, Management, Water, Sewer, Snow Removal and Landscaping, Garbage Removal, Natural Gas for Fireplaces in Condos
- Pets Friendly: Two pets (dogs or cats)
- Strata Management: Accent Property Management Ltd.
- Silver Star Mountain Resort Fee: Not applicable
- Rental Policy: No restrictions or obligations
- Rental Management Company: Not obligated