Pinnacles Suite Hotel
Originally built in 1958 as an ‘A’ frame building with a second ‘A’ frame building built in 1966, these buildings served as the primary day lodge for the entire skiing crowds of Silver Star Mountain Resort! Over the years and with additions, the building has now grown into a unique character complex that includes the Central Lodge, a group of townhome style suites known as the ‘West Wing’, and the Pinnacles Slopeside executive townhomes. With a prime ski in, ski out location next to the Summit Express Gondola, the Pinnacles Suite Hotel is in the ‘Upper Village’ barely a two minute walk to the Heart of the Village! Very popular rental properties! Building amenities include: private decks, hot tubs with most suites, storage lockers, ski lockers, Electric baseboard heat, some private hot tubs, and 9 units with fireplaces.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Ski Access: Chalet Alley, Summit Express Gondola, Milky Way Run
- Nearby Places: Village Centre
- Type: Townhomes, Condominiums. Strata/Freehold
- Year Built: 1957-1984
- Renovations: 1987-1991-2002-2009-2010-2011-2015
- Townhomes and Condos: 16
- Buildings: 2+
- Stories: 2-3
- Units: 26
- Construction Features: Metal and Torch on roof. Wood frame construction. Concrete basement.
- Features: Coin laundry
- Utilities & Services: Hydro, Natural Gas (or Propane), Telecommunications, Shaw Cable, Silver Hawk Sewer, Municipal Water
- Parking: 25 Common area outdoor parking stalls
- Ski storage: Yes, ski lockers and storage.
- Pets: Yes
- Studio / 1 BATH
- 2 BR / 2 BATH
- 2 BR, Loft / 2 BATH
- 3 BR, Loft / 2 BATH
- 3 BR / 2 BATH
- 4 BR / 2 BATH
- 4 BR, Loft / 2 BATH
- Unit Features: From studio to 3 bedroom units, each unit is unique with lofts, original cedar ceilings, beams and stonework from the original lodge. Most suites offer private decks, hot tubs and fire places. Electric baseboard heat
- Strata Management Company: Gateway Property Management
- Strata Fee Inclusions: landscaping, snow removal, garbage removal, insurance (common), maintenance (common), fire system, water, sewer, propane, electricity, cable, management, contingency reserve
- Strata lots 1, 2, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 18, 19 are designated as a type of strata lot known as the Fireplace Strata Lots for purposes of allocation operating expenses related to the operation of the fireplaces
- The capacity allotment for the Development is designated as ‘pillows’, being defined in the SilverHawk Agreement as ‘the number of one-person-equivalent beds’. Each Lot is then allocated a certain number of pillows and that pillow allocation determines the person capacity for each Lot.
- Strata Lot 4 is the only lot with designated parking
- Pets Friendly: Yes, two Dogs or two cats
- Silver Star Mountain Resort Fee: There is an annual resort fee applicable to each unit.
- Rental Policy: Yes, no restrictions, unlimited owner use. Rent charge is 5% of the gross revenue generated by the rental of a Lot to Silver Star.
- Rental Management Company: Pinnacles Suites Hotel