Firelight At The Pond
Fun, Fun, Fun! Maximum family enjoyment. Take full advantage of everything Silver Star Mountain Resort has to offer! Owners or guests, you’ll applaud having everything at your fingertips. Ideal vacation or year-round home or great investment. Conveniently located in the Lower Village, steps from the skating pond and Tube Town! Effortless ski-in, ski-out via Skiway access to the Silver Queen chairlift and Nordic trails. Enjoy the conveniences of a central lobby and reception, two elevators, assigned ski lockers, a wax room, secure mountain bike storage, soothing outdoor hot tub, and a central plaza with a fire pit and an all-season BBQ area.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Nearest Run/Lift: Silver Queen Chair, Nordic Trails
- Walk to: Village Centre, “Adventure Park By the Pond” – Brewer’s Pond/skating, Tube Town
- Type: Condominium/freehold
- Year Built: 2009
- Buildings: 1
- Stories: 4
- Units: 67
- Construction Features: Hardi board exterior with stone and metal accents and torch-on roof
- Utilities & Services: Hydro, Natural Gas, Telecommunications, Shaw Cable, Silver Hawk Sewer, Municipal Water
- Parking: Underground, secure, heated, parking. Fire sprinkler suppression system. 7’ Clearance. Underground parking for 64 vehicles is first-come, first-serve. Additional outdoor parking for 37 vehicles.
- Ski storage: Assigned ski lockers and storage
- Bike storage: Secure mountain bike storage in the lower level
- Building Features: Central lobby and reception, two elevators, wax room,
- Outdoor Spaces: Outdoor central plaza with fire pit, BBQ area, outdoor hot tub
- Commercial Tenants: 2; Pinheads Bowling Alley and Final Run Bar & Bistro
- Pets: Yes
- Sizes (approximate):
- Studio (460 sq. ft.)
- 1 BR/1 BATH (650 sq. ft.)
- 1 BR, DEN/ 1 BATH (800 sq.ft.)
- 2 BR / 2 BATH (900 sq.ft)
- 2 BR / 2 BATH with Lock-off (980 sq.ft.)
- 3 BR/3 BATH (1,200 sq. ft.)
- 4 BR Penthouse / 3.5 BATH (2,500 sq. ft.)
- Condo Features: 9’ ceilings, covered balconies, Electric baseboard heat (individually billed) and natural gas fireplace, laundry, (some units have private hot tubs).
- Strata Fee Include: insurance for the building, common area maintenance, all utilities for common areas, snow removal, water, sewer, garbage and recycling, natural gas for all fireplaces (prorated), cable/internet. Owners are responsible for their own electricity. Commercial tenants, Pinheads Bowling, and Final Run Bar and Bistro share in some common costs but are metered separately for water, sewer, garbage, electricity, and natural gas.
- There is an Amenity fee of $12.00 per rental night payable to the Strata Corp. (new 2020)
- Strata Management Company: Tribe Property Management
- Pets: Yes, leashed, with restrictions
- Rental Policy: Rental management agreement with Silver Star Central Reservations.
SSRA – SILVERSTAR RESORT ASSOCIATION
- All owners who rent the properties are obligated to pay the annual rental fees.
- See: https://www.silverstarresortassociation.ca/ and check the FAQ for fee structure.