In 1989, Silver Star Mountain Resort’s first major residential neighborhood took shape in the form of 190 ski-in, ski-out lots on the south east ridge overlooking the Village. Stone entrance and lamplighter style street lights introduce the nostalgic Victorian theme.
- Type: Single Family Homes with Suites
- Year Established: 1989
- Lots: 190
- Zoning: R4
- Types of Ownership: Fee simple, conventional
- Building Scheme/Theme: Captures the spirit of the 1900’s, Victorian Craftsman or Arts and Crafts style with the addition of natural materials.
- Hydro, Natural Gas, Telecommunications, Shaw Cable, TELUS, Silver Hawk Sewer, Municipal Water
- Neighborhood Features: Wildland/urban interface area. Slope side location.
- Common Property: None
Lots & Homes
- Lot Features: Sloped lots, walk to the Village, ski-in/out, ski-way access, views of the Monashee Mountain Range
- Lot Sizes: .11 – .51 Acres (approximate)
Neighbourhood Bylaws & Strata
- Strata Fees: No strata. Not applicable
- Suites: Yes
- Pets Friendly: Yes
- Parking: Per Zoning
- Rental Policy: At owner’s discretion.
- Rental Management Company: At owner’s discretion.
- Silver Star Mountain Resort Fee: Not applicable.