In 1989, Silver Star Mountain Resort’s first major residential neighborhood took shape in the form of 190 ski-in, ski-out lots on the southeast ridge overlooking the Village. A stone entrance and lamplighter-style street lights introduce the nostalgic Victorian theme.
- Type: Single Family Homes with Suites
- Year Established: Phase one – 1989 and Phase two in 1990
- Strata Lots: 190
- Zoning: R4
- Types of Ownership: Fee simple, conventional
- Building Scheme/Theme: Captures the spirit of the 1900s, Victorian Craftsman or Arts and Crafts style with the addition of natural materials.
- SERVICES: BC Hydro for electrical, Natural Gas by Fortis BC, Telecommunications by Shaw Cable & TELUS, Silver Hawk Sewer is a private utility billed annually based on number of “pillows” and website, Municipal Water is billed quarterly, property taxes are paid to the Regional District of the North Okanagan.
Lots & Homes
- Lot Features: Sloped lots, walk to the Village, ski-in/out, ski-way access, views of the Monashee Mountain Range
- Lot Sizes: .11 – .51 Acres
Neighbourhood Bylaws & Strata
- Suites: Yes
- Pets Friendly: Yes
- Parking: Per Zoning
- Rental Policy: At owner’s discretion.
- Rental Management Company: At owner’s discretion.
Roads: Kassa Lane, Silver Queen Road, Odin Road, Monashee Road.
- SSRA – SILVERSTAR RESORT ASSOCIATION
- All owners who rent the properties are obligated to pay the annual rental fees.
- See: https://www.silverstarresortassociation.ca/ and check the FAQ for fee structure.
View Listings in The Knoll
705 Monashee Road, Silver Star
205 Monashee Road, Silver Star