Introduced in 2006 as Silver Star Mountain Resort’s newest residential neighborhood. Set on the North Ridge, minutes from the Village. Quick ski-in, ski-out access from 3 chairlifts! Spectacular views over the Monashee Mountains, Okanagan Valley, lights of the City of Vernon, and surrounding lakes. Pick your lot and start building your dream home and memories now!
- Type: Detached single-family or duplex homes on designated lots
- Year: 2006
- Lots: 94 (Phase 1: 32, Phase 2: 62)
- Zoning: R2. Suites are not permitted, but homes can be rented
- Type of Ownership: Fee simple, freehold
- Building Scheme/Theme: Captures the spirit of the 1900s, Victorian Craftsman or Arts and Crafts style with the addition of natural materials.
- SERVICES: BC Hydro for electrical, Natural Gas by Fortis BC, Telecommunications by Shaw Cable & TELUS, Silver Hawk Sewer is a private utility billed annually based on number of “pillows” and website, Municipal Water is billed quarterly, property taxes are paid to the Regional District of the North Okanagan.
- Neighborhood Highlights: All services underground. Quick ski access to 3 chairs, plus a ski bridge over Silver Star Road.
- Common Property: none
Lots & Homes
- Lot Features: Sloped lots with extensive views
- Lot Sizes: .14 – .46 Acre (approximate)
Neighbourhood Bylaws & Strata
- Neighborhood Fees: Maintenance fee (annual) for Silver Star Road and Split Decision ski-bridges
- Suites: No legal suites
- Pet Friendly
- Parking: Per zoning
- Rental Policy: No obligation. Short-term rentals allowed.
- Rental Management Company: No obligation
- COMPLIANCE: Matt Lunde at Lunde Architects does the approvals for design and landscape compliance depositsRoads: Purcell Drive, Cathedral Drive
SSRA – SILVERSTAR RESORT ASSOCIATION
- All property owners become members of the association and pay annual fees if their property is rented.
- See: https://www.silverstarresortassociation.ca/ and check the FAQ for fee structure.
***Complimentary bus service does not go to The Ridge