Introduced in 2006 as Silver Star Mountain Resort’s newest residential neighborhood. Set on the North ridge, minutes from the Village. Quick ski-in, ski-out access from 3 chairlifts, plus a skier bridge and a skier underpass! Extensive development of skiways for every level of skier to provide good ski to and from access. Spectacular views over the Monashee Mountains, Okanagan Valley, city lights of Vernon and surrounding lakes. Pick your lot and start building your dream home and memories now!
- Type: Detached single family or duplex homes
- Year: 2006
- Lots: 94 (Phase 1: 32, Phase 2: 62)
- Zoning: R2. Suites not permitted.
- Type of Ownership: Fee simple, freehold
- Building Scheme/Theme: Captures the spirit of the 1900’s, Victorian Craftsman or Arts and Crafts style with the addition of natural materials.
- Services: Hydro, Natural Gas, Telecommunications, Shaw Cable, TELUS, Silver Hawk Sewer, Municipal Water
- Neighborhood Features: All services underground. Quick ski access to 3 chairs, plus a ski-bridge over Silver Star Road.
- Common Property: none
Lots & Homes
- Lot Features: Sloped lots with extensive views
- Lot Sizes: .14 – .46 Acre (approximate)
Neighbourhood Bylaws & Strata
- Strata Fees: No strata. Not applicable
- Neighborhood Fees: Maintenance fee (annual) for the Silver Star Road and Split Decision ski-bridges
- Suites: No legal suites
- Pet Friendly
- Parking: Per zoning
- Rental Policy: No obligation. Short term rentals allowed.
- Rental Management Company: No obligation
- Silver Star Mountain Resort Fee: Annual resort fee applicable.