Silver Star Village Centre! Get the full Village experience with these ski-in, ski-out condominiums. Easy to enjoy, just turn the key and begin your vacation. Restaurants, pubs, general stores, and pizza are located on the lower level. Excellent revenue potential.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Ski Access: Summit Express Gondola, Main Street Skiway
- Walk to: H.B Pizza, Long John’s Pub, the Aberdeen Market & Liquor Store, and Out of Bounds Café
- Type: Condominium, freehold
- Year Built: Phase 1 (1988), Phase 2 (2002)
- Renovations: 2009-2010
- Buildings: 1
- Stories: 3
- Condos: 23
- Construction Features: Wood frame constructions. Concrete foundation. Cedar and Hardi-plank siding. Torch-on roof.
- Utilities & Services: Hydro, Natural Gas, Telecommunications, Shaw Cable, Silver Hawk Sewer, Municipal Water
- Parking: One unassigned parking stall per unit.
- Ski/bike storage: Yes
- Building Features: Lobby, Elevator, Sauna, Coin Laundry, Bike Storage, New roof (2015).
- Outdoor Spaces: Outdoor hot tub
- Commercial Tenants: 6; H.B Pizza, Long John’s Pub, the Aberdeen Market & Liquor Store, and Out of Bounds Café
- Pets: Yes
- Sizes (approximate):
- 1 BR with Alcove/ 1 BATH (580 sq.ft.)
- 1 BR/ 1 BATH (550 sq.ft.)
- 2 BR/1 BATH (650 sq.ft.)
- 3 BR/ 2 BATH (940 sq.ft.)
- Unit Features: Electric heat, Gas Fireplace (most suites), Balcony.
- Strata Fee Inclusions: General Repairs & Maintenance, Hydro, Cablevision, Telephone, Natural Gas, Hot Tub Maintenance, elevator and parking lot maintenance, Water, Sewer, Snow Removal, Property Management. Commercial units pay individual water, sewer, cable, and garbage.
- Strata Management Company: Owner, Nicklaus Fux
- Pets Friendly: Yes. One Dog or One Cat, With Restrictions, and Owners options for rentals
- Rental Policy: All residential units are to be rented out as hotel rentals subject to restricted owners’ use.
- Rental Management Company: Lord Aberdeen Apartment Hotel
SSRA – SILVERSTAR RESORT ASSOCIATION
- All owners who rent the properties are obligated to pay the annual rental fees.
- See https://www.silverstarresortassociation.ca/ and check the FAQ for fee structure.