Silver Creek Lodge
Location, Location, Location! Whether you want to live full-time on the Skiway or have a vacation retreat with excellent revenue potential – the Silver Creek Lodge is the right choice!
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Nearest Run/Lift: Summit Express Gondola, Main Street Skiway, Milky Way Run
- Nearby Places: Village Centre
- Type: Condominiums, freehold
- Year Built: 1997
- Buildings: 1
- Stories: 4
- Units: 69
- Construction Features: Metal frame construction. Tar and gravel roof. Stucco exterior with rock accents.
- Utilities & Services: Hydro, Natural Gas, Telecommunications, Shaw Cable, Silver Hawk Sewer, Municipal Water
- Parking: Underground, 33 spaces, heated. Strata issues permits, first-come-first-serve. Nearby public lot
- Ski-lockers/storage: Underground, assigned, ski lockers, bike lockers. Bike and storage lockers are available on a first-come first-served basis
- Building Features: Central lobby/reception, two elevators, fitness room, coin laundry
- Outdoor Spaces: Two rooftop hot tubs
- Pet Friendly: No
- Sizes (approximate)
- Studio (Size 505 sq. ft.)
- 1 BR +BUNK ALCOVE/ 1 BATH (Size 606 sq. ft. )
- 1 BR +BUNK ALCOVE /2 BATH (Size 726 sq. ft.)
- CORNER SUITE 1 BR +ALCOVE / 2 BATH (Size 794 sq. ft.)
- Unit Features: Covered balconies, gas fireplaces,
- Strata Fee Inclusions: Contingency Reserve, Electricity, Gas (common/fireplaces), Water, Sewer, Cable, One Elevator Maintenance, Cleaning, Common Area Maintenance, Snow Removal, Landscaping, Hot Tub, Security
- Strata Management Company: Gateway Property Management
- Pets: No pets
- Rental Policy: Rental management agreement with Silver Star Central Reservations.
SSRA – SILVERSTAR RESORT ASSOCIATION
- All owners who rent the properties are obligated to pay the annual rental fees.
- See https://www.silverstarresortassociation.ca/ and check the FAQ for fee structure.
Currently Available Listings in Silver Creek Lodge
No listings currently available in Silver Creek Lodge.