The Village at Silver Star includes a wide variety of real estate from luxury condominiums, townhomes, original mountain homes, affordable hotel condominiums, and charming cottages. This vibrant mid-mountain Village offers fabulous ski-in ski-out access and exhilarating views of the slopes and Monashee Mountain Range!
For those who want to be in the hub of activity! Real estate in the Village is ideal if you want to have all the services and amenities within a few minutes’ walk! A great choice for busy families and a favorite of investors. Enjoy shopping, dining, health and wellness services, tubing, bowling, several cafes, restaurants, pubs, and lounges – plus, a complimentary ski shuttle to whisk you to the Knoll, Alpine Meadows, Firelight Lodge, and Creekside.
- Type: Condos, Apartment Hotels, Townhouses, Mountain Homes, Cottages
- Year Established: 1959
- Zoning: VC, R4
- Types of Ownership: Freehold, leasehold, and strata
- Building Scheme/Theme: Preserves the distinct Victorian theme with the addition of natural materials
- SERVICES: BC Hydro for electrical, Natural Gas by Fortis BC, Telecommunications by Shaw Cable & TELUS, Silver Hawk Sewer is a private utility billed annually based on number of “pillows” and website, Municipal Water is billed quarterly, property taxes are paid to the Regional District of the North Okanagan.
- Neighborhood Features: Commercial center. Wildland/urban interface area. Ski slope location. Views of Monashee Mountains
- Rental Policy: Varies by property. See Complexes and listings for details. Rental Programs may apply.
- Rental Management Company: Varies
- SSRA – SILVERSTAR RESORT ASSOCIATION
- All property owners become members of the association and pay annual fees if their property is rented.
- See: https://www.silverstarresortassociation.ca/ and check the FAQ for fee structure.