Nestled amongst the pines, on the highest point in The Knoll. Homes enjoy breathtaking views of the slopes, valley, lakes, and Monashee Mountain range. Developed for those who appreciate the joys of a true 4 season home. Charming Victoria architecture with signature Queen Anne turrets, gingerbread trim, and cultured stone accents.
- Ski in, ski out
- Nearest Run/Lift: Silver Woods Express Chair, Aberdeen Skiway, Silver Woods Skiway
- Walk to Village
- Type: 5 Duplexes, 1 Detached Home. Freehold
- Year Built: 1999
- Buildings: 6
- Stories: 2
- Units: 11
- Construction Features: Wood Frame Construction. Hardi-board exterior. Asphalt shingle and torch-on roof. Forced air natural gas heating system.
- Utilities & Services: Hydro, Natural Gas, Telecommunications, Shaw Cable, Silver Hawk Sewer, Municipal Water
- Parking: Heated, finished Garages. Paved Driveway for Uncovered Parking
- Ski-lockers/storage: Locked. Owned.
- Features: No shared amenities,
- Pets: Yes
- Sizes: 3 BR, 3 BATH (2100 – 2400 sq.ft.)
- Unit Features: 13 Designer floor plans. Family rooms. Ski entry/mudroom. Covered decks, Open Floor Plan. Maple kitchens, Separate ski entries. 9 Ft. Ceilings. Natural Gas Fireplace. Heated tile floors. High efficiency (96%) gas forced air heat system, HRV system,
- Strata Fee Inclusions: Contingency reserve, insurance (common), management, repairs & maintenance (common), snow removal, landscaping. Homes are individually metered for water, sewer, hydro, and natural gas.
- Pets Friendly: Yes, One Dog or One cat
- Rental Policy: No restrictions or obligations
- Rental Management Company: Not obligated
SSRA – SILVERSTAR RESORT ASSOCIATION
- All owners who rent the properties are obligated to pay the annual rental fees.
- See: https://www.silverstarresortassociation.ca/ and check the FAQ for fee structure.