Did you hear about the new and exciting changes at Silver Star Mountain Resort?
- 130+ acres of new terrain on the mountain including 90+ acres of new intermediate level terrain and 20+ acres of expert-level tree skiing
- A new Race Center in development on Cloud 9 which has been substantially widened and re-contoured. This frees up the BIG DIPPER for the skiing publi
- Two new groomers – including a winch cat for steep runs
- Resurfacing to more than 15 kilometers of road between Silver Star and Vernon including more than 3 km of residential roads
- Village facelift – extensive exterior painting and upgrades– painting an
- The Red Antler! New, family friendly, casual dining and night life hotspot in the heart of the village. Enjoy live music, leather couches, house smoked meats, house wines on-tap along with 11 beers and cider
- The annual Christmas Light Up, the event promises to be bigger than ever, with nearly $90,000 of LED light
- Silver Star Mountain Resort and Heineken Canada have announced a multi-year partnership to develop new on-mountain events.
Don’t miss out!